Top 10 Facts About Renée Zellweger You Didn’t Know Before
Here is we are sharing ten facts about Renée Zellweger you didn't Know before.
Renée Zellweger is a multitalented American personality in the Hollywood industry. She is not only a superb actress but also a famous producer, and she produced many hits Hollywood movies. Renée began her acting career with Hollywood film “A Taste for Killing” in 1992. After getting fame from this film, She has done work in many hit Hollywood Movies and gained massive popularity in a quite short time with her acting skills. Here we are sharing Top 10 Facts About Renée Zellweger You Didn’t Know Before.
1. Renée appeared in her debut film My Boyfriend’s Back when she was studying. She played a beauty shop girl, but unfortunately, the scene got cut.
2. Renée won Supporting Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance for the film Jerry Maguire.
3. Renée got huge attraction on all award shows for her dress, which designed by her close friend of 15 years Carolina Herrera.
4. Renée was the part of top 100 celebrities according to Forbes magazine in 2006.
5. Renée was the part of HIV prevention campaign by Swiss Federal Health department in 2005.
6. During her school days, Renée participated in the various sports activity such as soccer, Basketball, Baseball, and Football.
7. Renée was a Gymnast, cheerleader and was a member of drama clubs and teams when she was studying in school.
8. Renée appeared on the cover of famous fashion magazines including Vanity Fair, Vogue, Detour, Allure, and Harper’s Bazaar.
9. Renée got engaged to Jim Carrey in 2000, but their relationship did not go long.
10. Zellweger is a professional and a committed actress, she gained 20 lbs for her role in the film “Bridget Jones’ Diary in 2001.”