Robin Tunney is a British personality in the Hollywood industry. She is a fabulous actress and shows her skills in many Hollywood movies. Robin began her acting career with Hollywood film Hollywood “Encino Man” in 1992. After getting fame from this film, She has done work in many hit Hollywood Movies and TV serials. Here we are sharing ten facts about Robin Tunney you didn’t know.
1. Before working in films, Robin appeared in many commercials as a child star in Chicago.
2. Robin has done studies from Chicago Arts Academy and at the Second City Players Workshop, also in Chicago.
3. Robin shaved her head for her film Empire Records in 1995.
4. Robin wore a wig for the film The Craft in 1996 because she shaved her head for her previous movie.
5. Robin won the Best Actress-Cuppa Volpe from Venice Film Festival in 1997 for the film Niagara.
6. Robin also appeared in a music video with Luke Wilson.
7. Robin has done mountaineering training before his film Vertical Limit in 2000.
8. Robin has a son, and his name is Oscar Holly Marmet.
9. Robin was married to producer and director Bob Gosse, but after a few years, she got divorced from him.
10. Robin participated in the eighth tournament of Bravo’s Celebrity Poker Showdown, but she lost to Jason Alexander in the Championship game.