Top 10 Facts About Gwyneth Paltrow You Didn’t Know Before
Here is we are sharing ten facts about Gwyneth Paltrow you didn't Know before.
Gwyneth Paltrow is a unique American personality in the Hollywood industry. She is one of the top outstanding actresses in the showbiz industry of America. Gwyneth Paltrow began her acting career with a Hollywood film “Shout” in 1991. After getting fame from this film, she has done work in many hit Hollywood movies and gained huge popularity in a quite short time with her skills. Gwyneth also appeared in a TV serial “Thomas Jefferson” in 1997. Here we are sharing Top 10 Facts About Gwyneth Paltrow You Didn’t Know Before.
1. Gwyneth is the daughter of Tony Awards winning actress Blythe Danner and her father Bruce Paltrow is a television producer.
2. Paltrow began her career in acting on theater in Massachusetts’s Berkshire Mountains when she was five years old.
3. Gwyneth also appeared in the film Shout (1991) and Hook (1991) as a child star.
4. Paltrow traveled to Spain to learn Spanish at age 15 and studied Anthropology at UCSB, but she was dropping out for her acting career.
5. Paltrow fell in love with Brad Pitt, and they got engaged when she was 22 years old, but unfortunately, they broke up after three years.
6. Gwyneth won an Oscar for Best Actress for her performance in the Love in 1998,
7. Gwyneth is living in the same apartment building with Meryl Streep, in TriBeCa.
8. Paltrow can speak good Spanish after spending her early life in Talavera de la Reina, Spain.
9. Paltrow tried herself at directing in 2005, and she made her directorial debut in 2005 for the short Dealbreakers.
10. Paltrow shot her some commercials and print ads in Spain’s department store chain, El Corte Ingles’ spring line in 2002.