Lauren Graham is a multi talented American personality in the Hollywood industry. She is not only an excellent actress but also a famous author, and she wrote many famous novels. Lauren began her acting career with a TV show “Caroline in the City” in 1995. After getting fame from this TV show, she has done work in many hit Hollywood Movies and gained huge popularity in a quite short time with her acting skills. Here we are sharing ten facts about Lauren Graham you didn’t know.
1. Most people don’t know her middle name, Helen.
2. Graham mother Donna Grant was a fashion buyer.
3. Lauren can speak Irish, English, and Scottish.
4. Graham parents got divorced when she was five years old.
5. Graham has the half brother and half sister from her father second marriage.
6. Graham wants to be a horse rider, but after some time she moved to the acting field.
7. Graham produced a hit movie Gilmore Girls as a producer.
8. Lauren gave a guest appearance in a reality show Project Runway Season 10.
9. As an author, she released her debut novel Someday, Someday, Maybe: A Novel.
10. If Graham would have been a boy, then she named, Grant.