Top 10 Facts About Kim Kardashian You Didn’t Know Before
Here is we are sharing ten facts about Kim Kardashian you didn't Know before.
Kim Kardashian is a superb American personality in the Hollywood industry. She is not only an excellent actress but also a Model, Businesswoman. Kim began her acting career with a TV show “The Simple Life” in 2003. After getting fame from this TV show, she has done work in many hit TV serials on different TV channels and gained huge popularity in a quite short time with her skills. She also a fabulous model in the showbiz and she has done many photo shoots for the famous fashion magazines. Here we are sharing Top 10 Facts About Kim Kardashian You Didn’t Know Before.
1. Kardashian means “son of a stonemason,” and she is half American.
2. Kim does not like to drink alcoholic drinks.
3. Kardashian expected that she was to be a part of Indian Reality TV show Bigg Boss Season 6.
4. Kim announced to marriage with Kris Humphries was estimated to be a publicity stunt to get attention the people for Kardashian brands and TV projects.
5. Kim also a highest paid reality TV star in the Hollywood industry, and she earned around $6 million in 2010.
6. Kim and Paris Hilton studies from the same preschool and they are the good friends from childhood.
7. Kim wanted to be a teacher when she was studying.
8. Kim’s 14th birthday party was held at none other than Michael Jackson’s Neverland ranch.
9. Kardashian was nominated Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress for the film Disaster Movie in 2009.
10. Kim was a most reachable celebrity on Google in 2008.