She Won’t Return For X Factor Live Show Confirms By Sharon Osbourne
Sharon Osbourne said ‘I Really Don’t Think I’m Needed’ and she won’t return for The X Factor live show.
The searing judge, who had been set to come back to the ITV indicate in the not so distant future, declared the news in a Facebook articulation on Sunday.
In any case, Osbourne has just affirmed the news on her online life expressing that she “truly didn’t think she was required on the show” in the wake of viewing the competition up until this point.
“After watching the new season #XFactor unfold, I’ve seen the new judges finding their rhythm and are doing brilliantly.
“Simon was so gracious to find me a spot on the live shows but at this point I really don’t think I’m needed and I would honestly feel odd coming in at this point. So I have decided to pass on the series this year.
“I wish the show continued success and as much as I love to get my face on TV you will have to do without me this season.”
A X Factor official person stated:
“The X Factor can confirm Sharon Osbourne has decided not to return to this year’s show.
“Sharon will dependably be a major piece of The X Factor family and we want her to enjoy all that life has to offer for what’s to come.”
Reports in The Sun proposed Osbourne had been given up from her up and coming job on the board in the wake of marking Cowell “a “f****** torment in the a***” who will do “whatever” to get his “f****** fat face on TV” before clowning about “suffocating” him.
Osbourne propelled the swearword loaded rage on Sirius FM, a US radio station, a month ago and apparently left the Syco supervisor smoldering and her show future in danger.
A source told the production: “Sharon will attempt and turn this as her decision to leave, however after that sickening meeting there was no chance Simon Cowell or the officials would have her back on the board.