Emma Stone is an excellent American personality in the Hollywood industry. She is not only an outstanding actress but also a Singer. Emma Stone began her acting career with a TV show “The New Partridge Family” in 2004. After getting fame from this TV show, she has done work in many hit TV series on different TV channels and gained huge popularity in a quite short time with her skills. Emma also made her acting debut with the Hollywood film “Superbad” in 2007. After working in this film, she never looks back and moved to a successful life. Here we are sharing Top 10 Facts About Emma Stone You Didn’t Know Before.
1. Emma’s original name is Emily Jean Stone, but she changed her name Emma after joining the acting field, but her family and friends still call her Emily.
2. Emma is the first person in her family who choose to be a showbiz personality.
3. When Emma was only seven, she broke both her arms by falling off the parallel bars in gymnastics.
- Advertisement -
4. Emma went to Xavier College Preparatory, a Catholic secondary school in Phoenix, for one semester.
5. During the hugely popular high school movie “Easy A,” Emma said that she was homeschooled from age 12 and persuaded her mom to move to LA with her when she was 15.
6. Before getting fame into the acting field, she was into learning HTML and web design.
7. After moving to Los Angeles, Emma got a part-time job in a bakery specializing in dog treats until some customers complained that the cookies were tasteless and their dogs did not like them to eat.
8. Emma did the voiceover of London Tipton’s dog, Ivana Tipton, in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
- Advertisement -
9. Emma’s hair color is naturally blonde, but she dyed it red for a role in “Superbad.”
10. Emma’s biggest fear is not to spend a normal life due to his fame.