Here is we are sharing ten facts about Viola Davis you didn’t Know before.0
Viola Davis is an excellent American personality in the Hollywood industry. She is one of the top outstanding actresses in the showbiz industry of America. Viola Davis began her acting career with a TV show “NYPD Blue” in 1996. After getting fame from this TV show, she has done work in many hit TV series on different TV channels and gained huge popularity in a quite short time with her skills. In the same year, Davis appeared in a blockbuster film The Substance of Fire. After working in this film, she has done work in many super hit movies of Hollywood. Here we are sharing Top 10 Facts About Viola Davis You Didn’t Know Before.
1. Davis began her career from the stage, and now she is one of the most professional actresses in the Hollywood Industry.
2. Davis began acting career from the age of 15 as a profession.
3. Davis nominated for Oscar in 2011 for the romantic TV serial The Help.
4. Davis also won Tony Awards and a Drama Desk Award for the best-featured actress in a play Tonya in King Hedley II on 2001.
5. Viola won her second Tony Awards for her role in August Wilson’s Fences in 2010.
6. Davis was listed in the top 100 most influential people in the world according to Time magazine in 2011.
7. Davis won Golden Globe, BAFTA, and Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in the film The Help om 2011.
8. David has done graduation in majored in theatre at Rhode Island College, in 1988.
9. Glamour magazine listed her name Davis Glamour’s Film Actress of the year in 2012.
10. When Viola was two months old, her family moved to Central Falls, Rhode Island.0