Here is we are sharing ten facts about Jessica Alba you didn’t Know before.0
Jessica Alba is a fabulous American personality in the Hollywood industry. She is not only an excellent actress but also a Model, TV, and Businesswoman. Jessica began her acting career with a film “Camp Nowhere” in 1994. After getting fame from this film, she has done work in many hit Hollywood Movies and gained huge popularity in a quite short time with her acting skills. She also has been work in many hit TV serials on different TV channels. Here we are sharing Top 10 Facts About Jessica Alba You Didn’t Know Before.
1. Jessica’s father is Mexican, and her mother is French and Danish descent.
2. Alba had a tough childhood, she suffered from various physical maladies, including collapsed lungs, pneumonia, ruptured appendix, and the Tonsillar cyst.
3. Alba won an acting competition in Beverly Hills at the age of 11, and the grand prize was free acting classes whose she won.
4. Jessica has asthma since her childhood. She also had a kidney infection in 2001, in the same year which infection was becoming a reason for anorexia.
5. Alba’s one of the smart girls and she graduated from high school when she was 16 years old.
6. Jessica also worked in Nintendo and J.C. Penney commercials as a child star.
7. Jessica got kidnapped after having received telephone warnings during the production of Flipper. She was found safe in the trunk of a car.
8. Alba was one of the top 100 hot actresses according to the Maxim magazine in 2001.
9. Alba has a tattoo of a daisy with a ladybug on the back of her neck.
10. Jessica named as one of 50 Most Beautiful People according to the People Magazine in 2005.0