Here is we are sharing ten facts about Angelina Jolie you didn’t Know before.0
Angelina Jolie is a most famous American personality in the Hollywood industry. She is not only an excellent actress but also a Filmmaker, Activist. Angelina began her acting career with a film “Lookin’ to Get Out” in 1982. After getting fame from this film, she has done work in many hit Hollywood Movies and gained huge popularity in a quite short time with her acting skills. Here we are sharing Top 10 Facts About Angelina Jolie You Didn’t Know Before
1. Angelina was the highest paid actress in Hollywood during the years 2009 and 2011, but now she receives $15 million per movie.
2. Angelina is always collecting different types of knives and reading first edition books.
3. Angelina didn’t like hugged with peoples when she was growing up. She said in an interview “during the childhood, when people were hugging me, even my mother, I’m holding my breath until now.
4. Angelina has healthy lips, and she is always using famous brand lip balm.
5. Angelina loves tattoos and she has almost a dozen tattoos on her body.
6. Angelina mother’s allowed her to sleep with her boyfriend in her room when she was 14 years old.
7. Angelina got her first acting role alongside her father in the film Lookin’ to Get Out in 1982.
8. Angelina won her a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for the television film “Gia” based on the short in 1998.
9. Angelina performed almost 80% of the stunts in the film Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001)
10. Jolie gave birth to twins, Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, in a seaside hospital in southern France on July 12, 2008.0