Top 10 Facts About Scarlett Johansson You Didn’t Know Before
Top 10 Facts About Scarlett Johansson You Didn't Know Before
Scarlett Johansson is a multitalented American personality in the Hollywood industry. She is not only a marvelous actress but also a Singer and Model. Scarlett began her acting career with Hollywood film North in 1994. After that, She has done work in many hit Hollywood Movies and here we are sharing ten facts about Scarlett Johansson you didn’t know.
1. Scarlett has a twin brother, and his name is Hunter. They were born on 22 November 1984, but she is elder than him because she was born three minutes before him.
2. Scarlett father name is Karsten Johansson, and he is an architect in the New York City, Her mother name is Melanie Sloan, and she is a manager. They got divorced and separated when she was 13 years old.
3. Scarlett has an older sister who is also a famous actress in the Hollywood industry, and her name is Vanessa Johansson.
4. Scarlett started her acting career as a child artist when she was nine years old.
5. At the age of 13, Scarlett lost the lead role in The Parent Trap to Lindsay Lohan in 1998.
6. Scarlett applied to the “Tisch School of the Arts” in New York, but
she was rejected. After that, she was focused on her acting career which made her famous.
7. Scarlett celebrated her 20th birthday at Disneyland.
8. Scarlett started smoking at the age of 15, and she couldn’t leave.
9. Scarlett always write with the left hand.
10. Scarlett is a huge fan of jazz music. Her favorite musicians are Miles Davis, Billie Holiday, Anita O’Day, Rosemary Clooney, Edith Piaf, Nina Simone, Chet Baker, and Duke Ellington.